- What power requirements would I need?
- We can accomodate 240v, 480v and 575v. Just let us know at time of order.
- I’m uncertain to what unit will form my rivet?
- Call us or e-mail with your rivet material,diameter of rivet and if there is a special form of the head. We will gladly verify and spec out the proper size SpinnOmatic and form for your rivet.
- My customer gave me part’s, but im unsure to what forminghead will work?
- You can send us a few sample part's, we can set-up and run them in our lab to verify reach, final form. We have many standard formingheads, extended reach formingheads and can alter any forminghead to clear a close reach in condition.
- What are your terms and conditions?
- You can find our Terms and Condidions here.
- Full Design In-house Machine Support
- Leasing/Certified Refurbished Machines
- Production/Prototype Parts
- Full Machine Department
- Spare Parts Inventory
- Tooling Design and Development
- Prototype Sample Development
- Fixture Design and Development
- Process Development